9/4/15

The Friendliest Gila Monster

Gila BenMeet Gila (HE-la) Ben. Gila Ben is the friendliest Gila Monster* in the Grand Canyon State and he has his own website where students and educators can find facts and more about the state of Arizona. Below is a coloring page from his website featuring the Arizona State Bird, the Cactus Wren. Be sure to visit www.GilaBen.com for more fun pages to download.

(* Real Gila Monsters are very shy -- they are also very poisonous! While unprovoked bites are rare, for your safety, DO NOT approach any Gila Monster you might encounter in the wild!)

Gila Ben's Cactus Wren Coloring Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a thoughtful comment about what I have posted about... whether that be about my art, my illustrations, my cartoons, my books, nature, hereditary cancer, BRCA2 variants, grief, etc. ...but please DO NOT leave me any SPAM. Thank you.