5/9/20

More Sonoran Desert & Colorado Plateau Coloring Pages

(Please note: This content was created during the COVID crisis. The SCBWI no longer hosts the pages.) As part of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators' Digital Directory for Remote Learning Resources COVID-19 Project, I have created a webpage and have been adding coloring pages as time permits. Here are some of the recent additions available for download:
Plants and Animals of the Sonoran Desert and Colorado Plateau

Here's the direct link to my coloring pages featuring the Plants and Animals of the Sonoran Desert and Colorado Plateau: https://whimsicalillustrator.com/fun/

And here's the link to the SCBWI's Digital Directory for Remote Learning Resources: https://www.scbwi.org/digital-directory-for-remote-learning-resources/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a thoughtful comment about what I have posted about... whether that be about my art, my illustrations, my cartoons, my books, nature, hereditary cancer, BRCA2 variants, grief, etc. ...but please DO NOT leave me any SPAM. Thank you.